Mason jars are so versatile in the home. They are perfect in the kitchen for canning homemade goodies, for filling with ice cold beverages and I have even seen individual cakes baked in mason jars! Mason jars are also useful in other areas. They are perfect storage in the pantry, craft room or the bathroom. They make great packages for gift giving. They even make great Memory jars! You can see my Sand and Seashells in a Bottle tutorial here.
Today, I am going to show you how to make a beautiful mason jar vase that will make a lovely and romantic fall inspired centerpiece.
DIY Romantic Fall Inspired Mason Jar Vase with Burlap, Lace & Pearls
Flat backed pearls
hot glue gun
1. Cut a strip of burlap, a piece of lace and a string of flat backed pearls to fit around the center of your mason jar with a slight overlap.
2. Hot glue the burlap into place.
3. Hot glue the lace in place.
4. Hot glue the pearls in place.
5. Add fresh cut flowers and place on the table along with pumpkins, gourds and other fall items for a beautiful and romantic centerpiece.