My sister sent me this thing on Facebook where you are supposed to list 25 random things about yourself. Well I am a dork and can’t figure facebook out so I am posting it here. If you are a facebooker and want to play along, feel free. If you are a blogger, play along too! Just post a link back here if you do so I can check out your random things!
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I am claustrophobic. Sometimes I get the heebie-jeebies from wearing shoes to long.
2. I say “GOLLY MOLLY” real loud after I sneeze.
3. I killed a copperhead snake all by myself this past fall. It was by my foot and I didn’t like it.
4. I have 3 english mastiff dogs. The smallest is 115 pound and the biggest is 180 pounds. They all sleep inside.
5. I’ve been married for 8 ½ years to Richie. He’s a goofball.
6. My cat Eggnog is like my child. Every time I meet someone new I want to whip out the pictures and start bragging on him.
7. I have 4 chickens.
8. I built my hen house all by myself! I even designed it!
9. My idol is Laura Ingalls Wilder.
10. I LOVE to read!
11. I probably have come dangerously close to pushing my sister in the Quechee Gorge more times than my mother would care to know while exploring the woods and property around my childhood home in Vermont. (HEHE – just kidding! I couldn’t resist!)
12. My sister is my bestest friend.
13. I know that “Funions” look like nasty worms if you float them in the pond and then come back a day later.
14. My husband and I were supposed to go to China – FOR FREE – but I freaked out and cancelled the trip at the last minute. I don’t regret it.
15. I had a fetal shark in a jar until Friday when one of my kindergarteners dropped it and it broke.
16. I like to dip oreo cookies into cream cheese frosting and then eat them with milk.
17. I dip my french fries in mayonnaise.
18. My husband and I like to sing really loud to old songs on the radio. Especially when we have kids from school with us. Then Richie never knows the words so he just makes them up. The kids think we are freaks!
19. I LOVE to cook and would like to go to culinary school someday.
20. I handmade almost all of the Christmas presents I gave this year. Next year I am doing 100% handmade. (I’ve already started).
21. I am constantly counting in my head. I count everything I see. I think I have a problem.
22. I too have kissed Ryan Gagnon.
23. I would like to open a store called “50 States” and sell cool products from all 50 states.
24. I HATE eight graders. Not the kids themselves, just the fact that they are 8th graders.
25. I once saw a dead body on the side of the road but it turned out to be a naked lady that was alive and then chased my car down the road when I told her I had called the cops for help. The strangest part was that when I told people about it they asked if it was Penny, Susan, or the “old” lady. Apparently it is all the rage in my town, population 198, to run around naked!